2010年4月19日

DIARY DAY~~~XD

saturday,
us go ing home play~~:)
want c us parlihan write de DIARY ~~XD
HV 4 YEARS LIAO~~:)
and her mother cook dinner for us~~TQ~~muacks~~
BUT,
shun man no go~~T.T
then~~
inn/ah bo/ing/me
see the diary~~
laugh more more more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she mother say,
us is orang gila~~XD
that night,
ah sam is popular ppl~~XD
YOU KNOW ,ME KNOW~~XD
after,
us go drink MILO~~
i LOVE milo:)
after drink,
we go back ing de room,
call my mother wht time can bring me back home~
YOU KNOW she say wht!!
妈妈:我没有酱快回~~
penny:几点勒~~
妈妈:差不多2-3点~~==
kao~~==
inn say my mother so high,
want bom bom pow~~~XD
ing mother say sleep she home~~
so ,that night sleep at ing home==
INN same~~
BUT ah bo no~~T.T
after that,
us do mask~~XD
yeah yeah~~
i want be leng loi~~:)
bla bla bla~~~
4.30,
me @inn just go sleep~~XD





US DIARY~~
JI MUI~~~
















没有评论:

发表评论